6.26.2010

Muses, thou art hilarious

I am writing from Alaska! The Last Frontier. My 47th state in my quest to hit all 50. I have been here a week, but this is the first time I've had internet access for a long enough stretch of time to post to the ol' blog.

I honestly don't even know where to start. And that's kind of funny because I'm writing from Homer, which I've dreamed of visiting for years due to its reputation as a writer's and artist's haven. It is supposed to be a place where muses dance on the dusty floors of your brain until they are smooth and polished again and the dance flitters from brain to fingers, producing eloquent prose and masterful paintbrush strokes. Instead, I have writer's block. HA. Muses, thou art hilarious...

What you did not know, oh Muses, is that I have kept a daily journal since my arrival. Now step aside and let the writing begin!

No comments: