7.02.2010

Alaska: June 28

A quiet day of exploring downtown Anchorage and researching what grand adventure we’ll have this next weekend. I’m thinking canoe trip to a remote cabin. Or backpacking because I've never been. Yeah, it's sad. I grew up in the West and somehow missed out on backpacking. I just never had the gear. But I'm okay with taking my first baby backpacking steps in Alaska. That sounds alright with me. Whatever we end up doing, I know we will fish and hike and cook and soak in as much of Alaska as we can.

Me thinking on the Homer Spit. A random photo that has nothing to do with this post other than that I'm thinking. I like thinking in Alaska. The landscape welcomes it.

Cook Inlet around midnight.


Random photo from my first few hours in Alaska. Taken on Cook Inlet around midnight.

No comments: