7.13.2010

Alaska: July 9

I went to the Alaska Botanical Gardens this morning. Again, there were signs everywhere reminding me I was in bear and moose country. As the path wandered deeper and deeper, and as I realized I was quite alone, I actually became a bit nervous. So, I did what any person would do in a similar situation: I talked to myself. And sang to myself. And it was fun.

I really enjoyed my time meandering. There is something about flowers that instantly calms me and gives me this unexplainable joy. I LOVE to look at them, smell them, touch them and photograph them. I often think I’d be totally happy working with flowers every day.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pics, Hannah! Maybe you should get into floral photography! ...thoroughly impressed. Loving the Alaskan Cronicles! :)

Hannah said...

Loving the name, "Alaskan Chronicles!" May just have to steal it.

Thanks for your appreciation, Ali. It means a lot to me.

Hope preparation for L.A. is going well.