10.20.2008

Saying Cheese in the Big Apple











Oct. 18, 2008

WHERE I AM: The ING Direct coffee shop in Philadelphia. Yeah, the bank. Great tea; only one dollar. They're really into saving people money.
WHAT I DID TODAY: I explored Philadelphia...but I'll write about that later. This post is about New York.
WHAT I'M DRINKING: Hibiscus C herbal tea. Two bags in one cup means great flavor.
WHERE I'M GOING TOMORROW: Pittsburgh. Go Steelers.

I'm still digesting New York. My tour guide, friend and former co-worker Jake Morgan, was so thorough in showing me the sights I don't even know where to begin. So, for now, I'll let some photos speak for themselves.
Central Park
Me and Jake
Times Square
Rockefeller Center
Sept. 11 memorial in Staten Island
New York Stock Exchange
Me, Warhol, soup
Modern art in the Museum of Modern Art
Me outside of the MuMA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have that same picture from Central Park! That was my favorite part of NYC by far! --Josh