7.09.2011

49 by 29

I am composing this blog from the Blue Moose Cafe in Morgantown, West Virginia.

State 49.

By 29.

I feel so blessed to have this chance to see so much of our nation. I am truly grateful to my friend Jeremy for joining me (and driving me) on this adventure.

And what an adventure it has been...

We've seen the love and beauty the human spirit can hold. We've seen brokenness. We've seen hope. And we've seen the poverty of spirits that are driven by greed.

Yes, I have a story behind that last statement. But I'm not quite ready to write it yet. For now I'll say a big thank you for your prayers, assure you all is well, and leave you hanging because we need to hit the road again. There is more to see, always more to see...

2 comments:

J Stu said...

woohoo! congrats. and are you talking about how they (WV) destroy mountains for coal mining? cause that definitely falls in that latter category...

Hannah said...

Not quite, but I agree that would fall in the greedy category...