7.30.2011

49 by 29: a journey with jeremy

My good friend Joanna gave me a just-because gift last year that I've been saving to use at a truly special time. It was a journal titled "WANDERLUST" with photos of coffee on the cover.

Her note explaining the gift read: "I saw this and couldn't resist. It encompasses 3 of your favorite things! I hope that you drink lots of coffee in lots of different places while filling the pages. Love you!"

When I decided to go "Steinbeck Style" on my most recent journey, I knew the journal would be perfect.

And it was.

I drank lots of coffee in lots of different places while filling the pages.

I also took photos of (most) every cup of coffee to emulate the journal's cover. I am going to use those photos to organize my posts about the adventure. Neat, eh? I mean, we saw some awesome sights, but would you look at all that glorious coffee?!?!

I jest. But I hope you enjoy the coming stream of posts anyway.

Without any further ado...

49 by 29: a journey with jeremy


No comments: