7.30.2011

49 by 29: June 28 - The journey begins

Hotel coffee on way to airport at 4 a.m.

Starbucks coffee in Minneapolis airport.

Airplane coffee on flight from Billings to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to Orlando.


Coffee:
-Hotel coffee in back seat of car on way to airport at 4:30 a.m.

-Starbucks in Minneapolis airport

-Delta blend on Delta plane

From the journal:
Early flight out of Billings, MT: 6 a.m. I was up at 3:45 a.m. to shower and make it to the airport on time. I am definitely feeling it now. I should take a nap before arriving in Orlando and driving another 5 hours with Jeremy!

And so, the adventure begins. 49 by 29, as I'm calling it. I am on a quest to check off Arkansas and West Virginia, and I am delighted that Jeremy has so readily agreed to help me. I think we'll be great travel partners.

I must sleep...really must. Goodnight.

No comments: