11.22.2010

Thankful for: A list

I'm a big fan of expanding Thanksgiving Day into the whole week.

Make that month.

Scratch.

Year...I mean...

Life.

I want to be thankful my whole life. Every moment of every day. But for purposes of this blog, we'll do this week. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Thankful for: A List

SNOW! sparkles. Briskwalkingthatmakesmefeelalive.
e.e.cummings, who reassures me it's okay to play with words.
Boots, hats, scarves, gloves.
My BROther. My SISter(in-law). My NEPHEW/or/NIECE to be. I can't wait to meet you!
Bikes and kayaks and snowboards and fishing poles.
Socks.
Mom and Dad and their no_strings_attached_love,love,love,love,love. LOVE!!!!
Cereal. I would be either very fat or very thin without it.
Lindsey. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. I love you.
God, always God. Because I am nothing without Him.

No comments: