8.04.2009

Goodnight Denver-land

I've lived in the Denver area for three days now. Well, more like two and a half, but who's counting? It's been good. And it's been bad. There's a lot of adjusting for a small-town girl moving to a big city. Yesterday, which was definitely a Monday for me, I had, in all my wisdom, broken city living into this: Traffic happens and suburbs suck. Let's just say I was in a very bad mood.

Today, however, God has proven yet again that He is the Lifter of my head. Work was steady; traffic moved along to Count Bassie; I found TWO independent coffee shops on my way to and from work; I discovered where some grocery stores are hiding out in my suburb; and I went on a lovely walk with my new roomie.

As I bid farewell to a much better day than yesterday, I wanted to share this gem of a sunset my roommate and I enjoyed on our walk. Goodnight Denver-land!

No comments: