6.30.2009

El Salvador: The Play

After a day of work, the sun would set, and we'd play on the beach or in the pool at our guesthouse. As they say, "Work hard; play hard."

I almost came home with one of these...

Brandon juggles rocks for the enjoyment of dozens of school children. Yes, rocks.

Dave had his birthday while we were in country. So we went to the nearest convenience store and got some ice cream! Rico!

Last walk on the beach...

John and Nelson play some ping pong late one night.

On our last day in El Salvador, we took a series of 14 zip lines down the mountain into the town of Apaneca. Whoopee!

Ali, Sarah and me about to rock the zip line world.

Sarah takes off!

May I point out that not only was I ziplining...I was ziplining through coffee trees! It was heavenly.

No comments: