6.27.2011

Sweet Pea

I've never been one to nickname things or give endearing pet names to loved ones. I like the practice and feel honored when given a name by another, but it just doesn't come naturally to me.

Or perhaps I should say, "didn't come naturally to me." That changed when I held my first niece, my little Sweet Pea, for the first time. The name just popped out, conveying the overwhelming sense of awe and love I felt for this little life in my arms. I feel so lucky to be an aunt, and I'm looking forward to watching little Maria grow up...since we all know it's bound to happen someday :).

Without any further ado, here are a few snapshots from our trip to see Andy and Marianne and the newest member of the Wiest family.

Blessed to be a Grandpa!

 Blessed to be a Grandma!


I'm an Auntie!

 You're the greatest, Mom!

Daddy's little girl.

Photo by Cindy Wiest




  Photo by Cindy Wiest



Photo by Marianne Wiest

Photo by Marianne Wiest

The Wiest Family
Photo by Marianne Wiest

1 comment:

J Stu said...

good lookin baby! congrats to them. nice photo creds too.