5.26.2011

Thankful for...

Kiwis at 3 for $1.00
hummus cause it's yummus

Seeing a friend I haven't seen in a long time and having it feel like we had lunch together last week.

paper towels for wiping up the dribbles from those juicy kiwis
(3 for one dollar!)

My job.
My house.
My Tevas.

Shampoo.

A mom and dad who exceed my expectations every day

My NIECE, my beautiful, beautiful Maria.
My brother who makes being a new dad look like the most joyful experience ever.

Scheming for road trips...more on that at a later date...

Friends whom I miss dearly.
Friends who fill my heart with joy just by thinking about them.

Coffee mugs.
Wait for it.............
Yeah, coffee, too.

Pandora.

Ice cream at Kendrik Park...one dollar per scoop of deliciousness.

Rhythm.
Dancing in the office.

Bridges.

Life!!!!!

and last but certainly not least...tiny cutting boards.

No comments: