4.20.2010

Free coffee and sunshine

Today is a good day! I mean, I know every day is good because God created it, but some days just have that...spark. Some days just feel like falling in love.

Like today.

The sunshine has made me smile. And desperately want to buy flower seeds. I feel like I will never, ever, ever get enough of it into my body and mind. But I'm going to try. I want to store up every shimmering sparkle that makes me squint my eyes tight. I actually kind of hope I will get an eye wrinkle as a souvenir of all this sunshiny glory.

The sunshine would have been enough, but my favorite coffee shop is also offering free coffee today! Free coffee just tastes better. I am so glad to be alive!

Below are some happy shooting shots I took last night around the property.





No comments: