1.06.2010

Olympians to the ready!

Before I left Colorado, I did some sightseeing. My friend Ben and I went to Colorado Springs for a day. We saw the U.S. Air Force Academy, the Garden of the Gods, and the Olympic Training Complex. See this entry and others to follow for snapshots of our adventures.

Olympians have to carry a lot on their shoulders, apparently.

You gotta watch those athletes. Never know what they'll throw down the public toilets at the Olympic Training Complex.

Ben and I bobsledded. He won.

Ben and I snuck past the 'Off Limits' signs to the athletes' dormitories. (Which, really, wasn't that hard to do when we look so darn athletic.)

Olympians always have to be the biggest and the best. So they have a giant chessboard by their dorms for some friendly competition.

I won.



Go Team USA!

No comments: