Today I am thankful for...
164. God's mercy, new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:21-26)
165. CoCo Wheats.
166. Friends who love me even when I'm not so very love-able.
167. Feeling beautiful when my boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful.
169. Coffee dates with dear gal pals.
170. My ears. I like to listen.
171. Lists of thank yous. I like this practice of noticing God's many extravagant gifts.
172. Fuzzy slippers.
173. Rest for weary minds and bodies.
175. Brooms and dust pans.
176. Coffee. Always coffee.
177. God's mercy, new every morning. Great is His faithfulness!